Friday 8 June 2007

It's been a while.

Somehow for the past few posts, as in ones on Netlog counted, I've had sentences remind me of songs. "It's been a while" is a very good song by Staind. Pretty good!

But then, that's sort of trying to find a way away from the fact that I haven't 'blogged' for a while over here. For starters, it's very hard to manage two blogs. It would have been a different case altogether if I had

a) Two jobs and I blogged about one in each.

The problem here is that I don't even have one to start with.

b) At least two different aspects of my own life to blog about.

That ended when I finished my masters and ended up sitting at home, writing different sets of exams. What a way to suck all the fun out of ones life.

c) Split personality.

I admit that I am a nut, a crack, a superfabulously crazy person, but split personality..nah!

d) Multiple personality.

Yeah! I like getting too specific. Here, I'd have more trouble actually. Imagine remembering the login ids and passwords of all those blogs. Sheesh. But then, as far as my knowledge of these go (thanks to Hollywood!), I suppose each person would remember his id and password. I believe they don't form a trade union kinda thing. (I suppose I've validated my comments in (c)).

Sidenote: Why just Hollywood? Well, Bollywood hasn't, to borrow a popular term these days, matured enough to 'handle'(read copy) multiple personality yet. Tamil-dom(it's called Kollywood is it??) has. But bollywood. Nope. They are still experts in different causes and cures of amnesia, the most famous being: if you hit by a log and forget everything about self, get hit by the same log again. Well, on second thoughts, that's if you remember that you were hit by a log in the first place.

So after that long winded excuse about not being able to write a blog, I realise that this is good enough for a post. Heh Heh. Clever little monkey, aint I?

So till I come back with an even disjoint, un-edited and non-sensical blabber, so long mates!

pooF.

Whee!! How was the ride down?

1 comment:

Hardik aka 'The Lurker' said...

I firmly believe having multiple blogs mars the quality in at least one of them. With time, you tend to have favorites among your blogs and devote more time to them. So I guess its better to stick with one (also saves the hassle of remembering multiple passwords).