Sunday 10 June 2007

Isn't it Ironic, Don't you think?

I love that song by Alanis Morissette. It is funny that when you hear it, you go "It's SO true!!!". But you never thought of putting that into words now, did ya?

But today's irony for me is something from my own life. It is ironic that someone who had hurt me, never missed an opportunity to backstab me, was incessantly obssessed with stealing credit for what I did and all that jazz did something for me that was least expected. Maybe I am being a bit too harsh, or maybe it is 'cause I was really hurt. But, nonetheless, the irony that cropped up a couple of days ago is that the very same person inspired me. Haven't spoken to the person for ages. How did XYZ manage to inspire me? Well, with what XYZ has achieved. Somehow I missed the whole point somewhere along the way. In the equations of today's world, ends justify means. So at the end of the day, fairness is measured in terms of where you are at and what you have become. Everything else is erased automatically.

I am sure XYZ will not be reading this blog, but what the heck, Thank you!

pooF.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yes i do will accept the fact that at the end of the day everything that counts is that where u are and where the rest are n everything else is erased, but u must also understand all that counts is when we start to enjoy the hard work and struggle we put in to get someplace which is far lower than the other person, uit wont matter - the point i am trying to say is even though we would be mad at being unable make a bit more higher but the satisfaction on reaching where ever u are would be there whereas if we had to bypass a lot thru cheap tricks and make it on top of the file we would be glittering star infront of others but not to our innerself. it always has been very important for me that whether i am satisfied with the work that i do.


and yes its an irony where we draw our inspirations from, i have that strange ideas coming out from strange places and persons, it is just ideas and inspirations are everywhere, we are the ones who overlook them and someday when we look in a bit we realise we have missed the whole point and we are very much amused by that fact.

just a thought: maybe someday post a topic that we would be able to have a debate on - do let me know ur idea abt having a debate

cheers

Have A Great Day

With Warm Regards

Arun Ramasamy