Wednesday 27 June 2007

CSI and my fall.

And the earth shook. Nature wept. What for thou asketh? Well, thee slipped and tripped and ended up with thee foot underneath the refrigerator. The skin on my instep very decently gave way and showed me that I did have bones. And the first thing that comes to mind? Well, the second thing. The first was laughter and well, of course, wondering if that fall actually managed to make some cracks in my neighbour’s china. The second was my house being stormed by the CSI unit. I am a sucker for CSI, especially, CSI:NY.

Horatio and Grissom kind of make themselves seem very arrogant. I mean, they go a little overboard with their confidence, especially Horatio who sort of makes himself come off as know-all, which annoys me a tad bit. I'd probably rate CSI in the order of NY followed by Miami and then the plain CSI. The plain one is sometimes just that. It tends to get too dark, literally and quite "shady". Not in the creepy sense of the term, but somehow the lighting in it doesn't work for me. And as for Miami, that's quite happening in a way. Miami it is. But somehow it seems to be a little above the common-ness or erm, how about people-friendly..That's a better word. Where was I? Oh yeah, they aren't all that people-friendly. And way too many personal conflicts there. I suppose I'd like the detectives to be more professional and the people to be 'normal'. As for CSI:NY. Moi wubs it! :D. People seem real, the detectives are very professional and there are more funny dialogues in it than the others. Plus, they sort of seem to enjoy it more than the other two editions of the CSI.

God! It would've been a dream come true if a CSI:NY team did barge in and scrape my fridge stand for my DNA and re-construct my fall so to speak. That would've been awesome. Actually I did see it then and there how they'd actually go about doing that. The gloves ready and they'd swab the stand diligently while they put forth theories of what happened. And while they're discussing, each of their theories would actually be re-enacted with the help of technology. I am a FANatic! :D Have to hand it to them for bringing such a well thought out and fabulously executed series! Go CSI! (Esp NY!). I can be biased. :)

pooF.

PS: Thou shalt let me knoweth if thee has screwed up her thous and thees! :\

2 comments:

catcharun said...

CSI: las vegas is the best. grissom is not smug. he just doesnt care. he is the kind of superior intelligence that just doesnt have emotion. yeah i've analyzed that character well enough.. caruso's character sucks..gary sinise is ok but not as good as grissom

u left out those drool-worthy digital SLRs that each dept has 10 of and the way the shoot gruesome details with those, ur instep would've been blown up to cover a wall and they would've instantly identified that within the blood there is a drop of ketchup that you spilt on the side of the fridge

Ms V said...

Well, Grissom is super-intelligent. I saw a chimera case pop in once, and darn, he knew pretty much the whole of that. But then, I suppose I am speaking more of being a tad bit more realistic I suppose. This fellow is pretty much a one man machine and that's something I really don't like. But apart from that, he's cool too. I still tilt toward NY, tho it's a close race. And CSI:Miami would get a lot better if they took Caruso out.

pooF.

PS: I replied at last! Lol.